It’s hilariously disgusting that water is a commodity
You can own water now
FUCK THAT WATER IS FOR EVERYONE
WATER FUCKING SUSTAINS LIFE AND WE HAVE THESE OLD ASS WHITE PEOPLE LITERALLY BUYING THE SHIT AND WITHHOLDING IT FROM PEOPLE
WHAT A JOKE
carcinogenetalia asked: 4. Last time I cried and why 17. A fact about my life :O
4. Onions, yesterday. Excluding that, when I was too stressed because of schoolwork, around 2 weeks ago.
17. I have sent my admission request to the nearest college that provides an animation course, and I am very excited to see if I will get accepted into the entrance exam!! ovo
carcinogenetalia asked: 3:Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is. 12:Favorite thing to draw?
These are mostly concept arts of my ocs o3o
12. CHARACTERS. Also expressions. Gotta love dem expression.
1. The meaning behind my URL
2. A picture of me
3. Tattoos I have
4. Last time I cried and why
5. Piercings I have
6. Favorite Band
7. Biggest turn off(s)
8. Top 5 (insert subject)
9. Tattoos I want
10. Biggest turn on(s)
12. Ideas of a perfect date
13. Life goal(s)
14. Piercings I want
15. Relationship status
16. Favorite movie
17. A fact about my life
19. Middle name
20. Anything you want to ask
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- India Self Harm Hotline: 00 08001006614
- India Suicide Helpline: 022-27546669
- Kids Help Phone (Canada): 1-800-668-6868, Free and available 24/7